Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slick Willey Pulled It Off...Bill Clinton Is No Fool...

Anyone who knows me knows I am a Clinton man...I have never hidden that fact from day #1...So do not let it surprise you that I was clapping and hollering 'Go Willey' at my TV set as he did his thing tonight. Homeboy pulled it off Big Time...They gave him 10 mins and he took what he needed to endorse Barak Obama and then tell it like it is (making sure he got his due in the process)...and as Bill Todd said, he hit the mar!

He pulled it off in the only way Bill Clinton can...in Slick Willey style...he had it all together. He hit on every aspect of the political prectrum Democrats are working to make undue what Bush and his cronies f**ked up in only the style that still has made him the #1 Democrat in the USA as he handed the baton over to The Obama Man. Bill Clinton is no fool...

No comments: