Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Obama Man Couldn't Pull The Trigger...



...Yea, he shot 'blanks' with this one...you guys know what I am talking about...you go that 5 orgasm night and the 6 th one is all 'air'...well in my opinion, that is just what the Obama Man shot with his pick of Joe Binden...Michele must have been whispering in his hear, 'don't you take that white bitch'. Hey, are talking politics here, not personal b/s getting in the way. We were looking at the all time 'Dream Ticket' here and he goes with Mr. Vanilla....give me a break B.O....are you running scared from the white bitch...? She was your ticket to the Big House and now we are in an uphill 'f...ing battle. All you did is go to bat and smack a double homeboy...you went with #2 instead of the home run Queen. And if I remember the Primaries right, didn't Biden drop out way back when, and who was it that took you to the wire? Maybe you know something the rest of us do not know (and you know what I am talking about, but that will be revealed later), but for now, you went with the 'wussy' choice, and I thought we talked about this the other day. I know you read my blog...lol.


We all know the Clinton's freak you out, but to go with the guy who just 6 months ago said you were not fit to lead the nation. This is politics bro. Even John Kennedy knew he had to go with Lyndon Johnson to win it all.


Yea, so Mr. Biden brings some some foreign policy background to the table. Ummm, what else may I ask? Hey, Mrs, C. has so much more going on that that.


What an historical opportunity you blew Mr Obama...so don't get upset if the Clinton's use the DNC as their own personal podium...and I kind of hope they do...Hillary on Tuesday and Slick Willy on Wednesday...add to the excitement that should have been there...please, someone tell me what kind of excitement Joe Biden brings to the ticket...DELAWARE...? Three delegates...give me a break...what in the world was he thinking...? Like her or not, ALL the polls showed an Obama/Clinton ticket was way way ahead...McCain is breathing a sigh of relief. In fact he is grinning from ear to ear and whispering under his breath ...'Yea, I own 7 houses'...in fact, my inside sources tell me Big John was looking for one of those little blue diamonds to celebrate with the rich little lady tonight...he just wasn't sure which house to use...lol...Motel 6 white boi...and we won't leave the light on...!



Hey, yours truly will still vote Democrat and still believe Hillary and Slick Willy will do right by the Obama Man cause me thinks there is a Cabinet job somewhere lurking in the back ground for Mrs. C when we win. Come on, the Clinton are players on the Big Stage, and they are not fools no matter what you may think of them...and the bitch has 18 million votes stashed up under the skirt of her Power suite. My kind of white bitch!



And like I said, Slick Willy can run the camera.

No comments: